Void Liberation Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Void Liberation Force

-[VLF]- Clan Forums | Void Freelancer Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clan Staff Positions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Clan Staff Positions Empty
PostSubject: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:27 am

Fleet Admiral - -[VLF]-DarkGhost
Fleet Commander - -[VLF]-Titan
Fleet Commander - -[VLF]-Jack_O'Neill
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
Headhunter

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2007-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:10 am

You forgot to add -[VLF]-eXisTenZ to Commander..

And you copy my ranks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://swat-clan.lightbb.com
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 10:06 am

no ExistenZ has been out of action for over 2months by now until he starts to be more active hes no longer a Fleet Commander.
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 11:07 am

Nope.. only about 3 weeks.. and the reason he is not online.. is because Freelancer Uninstalled on him.. and he don't got time to reinstall it..

He has a reason.. so, he should still be a leader or member in the clan.
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 12:03 pm

This is not anything to do with u and i can tell u that if u ask any member of VLF they will say the same as everyone else "THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM ON" hes out so tight 1.
the only reason hes not on FL is because he cant be bothered his FL uninstalled about 1 1/2 weeks ago and he never came on before that for like a month and he has had time to re- install it so dont say otherwise. LIVE WITH HEADHUNTER its not anything to do with u anyway.
this movement of him out has given a member who deserves to be in the command a great opertunity and i at the moment am glad to see Jack O'Neill take it more than i am to see Existenz, its players like Jack who have made this clan possible, he made use the logos without the logos we would not have went up and have been ready to go offical as we are going through the process now. So i am glad that Existenz has went down the rank because it gives a member who deserves to have the rank the chance .

DarkGhost
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-HunterZX
Clan Member
Clan Member
-[VLF]-HunterZX

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:29 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 3:06 pm

lt only happened about 5 days ago, when it uninstalled on him.. and if you keep talking to me like this, i'll delete the clan forum.

l have areadly banend you from the forum for 2 days due to your attudite towards me.
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:05 am

in a while u wont have to worry about the forum i have PM sent to Lase to strat making a new VLF forum. i think at the moment our alliance is down the drain so SWAT is in nutrl and i think that i have been correct to be the way i am to u , i dont need ur advice to run my clan. thX
Back to top Go down
Headhunter
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
[-SWAT-] Fleet Admiral
Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:08 am

l have banned Lase, so.. you cant make a new forum... you need to make one your self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Staff Positions   Clan Staff Positions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Staff Positions
Page 1 of 1