Void Liberation Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Void Liberation Force

-[VLF]- Clan Forums | Void Freelancer Server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keep it up VLF

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 1:34 pm

i got this from a SAINT in private message on the void forums ind i think u should see it:

You now have Saints respect, we cant help you due to our diplomecy with BBD but we just want to let you know that we think highly of your new clan and the fact that being new you will fight anyone no matter what. I have pvped some of your members and none of them compain and respawn and continue to fight on. If every member in your clan keeps that attitude such as keeping a cool head, not being txt warriors and continualy fight the clan will do very well.

Keep up the good work Keep it up VLF Icon_wink.

i thought u should all now how other people think of use and that u all are making the VLF proud keep it up.
thX DaRkGhOsT
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-TYPAN
Clan Member
Clan Member
-[VLF]-TYPAN

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:10 pm

Ye we are Finally earning respect within th void good job guys keep up the good work....

BTW i have been playing just not in the evening due to work but wont be long before back on with u guys...

Thx for your patients
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-Lucky

Registration date : 2007-05-11

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 9:40 am

I have a friend in Saints clan and also a lot of friends in n*o clan, our only problem is, that we are hostile with BBD. I think we have a lot of work with pirates, rogues and DTAl...
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 11:14 am

the only reason we hostile with BBD is because they fire on use for no reason.
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-Lucky

Registration date : 2007-05-11

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:08 pm

I understand, they shoot at me as well, and before declaring the war.. but trouble for us is to be hostile with navy, when we need help against pirates and rogues...
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2007 1:58 pm

but if navy shoot at us there not very good navy r they. we cant go allies with a clan that shot us so much.
Back to top Go down
Anarand_Sienar

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 3:02 pm

Well done I must say!

Also, Dark Ghost... Im sorry for not being at the game for almost 2 weeks. I have been very busy with school work. I will probably return as an active player in about 2-3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT
Major
Major
-[VLF]-DaRkGhOsT

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 1:46 am

ok np m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keep it up VLF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep it up VLF   Keep it up VLF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep it up VLF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Void Liberation Force :: Good News-
Jump to: